6.5 PRC HORNADY ELD MATCH FOR SALE ONLINE 540 rounds
Buy 6.5 PRC Ammo 143 Grain HORNADY ONLINE ELD Match with top-notch quality and have it ship to your home within 24hours of our express shipping. Hornady ELD Match for sale at https://www.gostmunitions.com/
|Number of Rounds:||540 rounds|
|Bullet Type:||Extremely Low Drag Match (ELD Match)|
|Bullet Weight:||147 grain|
|Cartridge Case Material:||Brass|
|Muzzle Velocity:||2910 ft/s|
|Muzzle Energy:||2764 ft-lbs|
|G1 Ballistic Coefficient:||0.697|
|G7 Ballistic Coefficient:||0.351|
The 6.5 Precision Rifle Cartridge was designed to achieve the highest levels of accuracy flat trajectory and extended range performance in a sensibly designed compact package. Utilizing moderate powder charges that result in repeatable accuracy low recoil and reasonable barrel life the 6.5 PRC Ammo 143 Grain produces high velocities for target shooting with performance well beyond 1000 yards. Rifle makers currently chambering the 6.5 PRC include Fierce Firearms GA Precision Gunwerks Horizon Firearms PROOF Research Stuteville Precision and Seekins Precision.
Features of Hornady Match 6.5 PRC Ammo 143 Grain Extremely Low Drag Match Centerfire Rifle Ammunition:
- The Perfect Tip!: The Heat Shield tip on the ELD Match bullet creates the perfect meplat and outperforms BTHP bullets.
- Hornady Match Bullets: Hornady Match rifle ammunition is loaded with the most accurate, consistent match bullets in the world, featuring our AMP bullet jackets.
- Specially Selected Cases: Cases are carefully selected based on strict criteria: wall thickness uniformity, internal capacity, case weight and consistent wall concentricity.
- Carefully Matched Powder: Powder is matched carefully to each specific load for optimal pressure, velocity and consistent accuracy.
- Stringent Quality Control: With extremely tight tolerances and strict quality control, all Hornady Match ammunition features superior lot-to-lot consistency. From the bullet seating to the optimal charges and velocities, Hornady Match ammunition is designed to live up to company founder, J.W. Hornady’s original goal: “Ten bullets through one hole.”